Records Technician Intern
Gain valuable insights and hands-on work experience at a tech-forward, best-in-class ortho practice. Perfect opportunity for those new to ortho or enrolled in Dental Assisting or Dental Administration school to learn on the job. Do well at your internship and it could lead to a salaried, full-time position at Kim Ortho!
As a Records Technician intern, you’ll play a vital role in welcoming new patients to our practice, and taking all initial images. You will learn how to communicate with patients about the records taking process, performing digital charting, taking radiographs, intraoral photographs, and iTero intraoral scans with the guidance of our Records Technician. You will work closely with the Treatment Coordinator to build the value of Kim Orthodontics and elevate the new patient experience during the initial complimentary consultation. You’ll also contribute to maintaining a clean and sterile environment. Comprehensive training will be provided to ensure your success in this role.
Job Type: Internship
Job Locations: Ala Moana Center Honolulu, Hawaii and Pearlridge Center Aiea, Hawaii
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Dedicated and hard working
- Reliable and on time
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- Fast learner and proactive
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Dependability and teamwork mentality
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Excellent with computers and technology